1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Burning Issue

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Tricky28, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Tricky28

Tricky28 Member

Hi there

Ive recently been burning a number of DVD's using DVD shrink and nero, obviously DVD shrink to backup and Nero 6.6.0.18 to burn. now all has been working fine and i recently ran out of phillips 16x DVD-R's what were working fine used a couple of DVD's lyeing around (verbatim 4x DVD+RW and Maxell DVD+RW 4x DVD too and these both seemed to allow the Video_TS file to be dragged over in Nero burning ROM and then for some strange reason when i clicked 'Burn Compilation' after all VOB files etc had been dragged across Nero just doesnt seem to commence the burn as with previous disks....hmm strange

So what i did is pop down to my local electrical store to buy some memorex 16x DVD-R's as they were the only ones that kinda compared to the DVD's that were working fine, ive got them home this evening and for some reason it still wont burn

I am using a NEC DVD+-RW 3530A Drive to burn, my pc is running low on disk space at the mo (2.5GB on my D Drive and about 4GB on my C Drive which includes the Audio_TS Files and Video_TS Files) i AM buying a new drive shortly but thats another story

Just wondered of you could shed any liught on why nero has siddenly started to not play ball, never had this issue before, wondered if it had anything to do with my disk space or something withing nero????

Please help
    Regards
    Richard

2. Tricky28

Tricky28 Member

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

This was not a good idea, these are horrible discs and are very hit and miss when it comes to burning, Verbatim or Sony (made in Japan) is the way to go.

Go to this location, Program Files>Ahead>Nero>NeroHistory.txt and post your last failed history log.

BTW: Why have you posted this twice.

4. skyryder

skyryder Member

do they actually make memorex still?