1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Burning Rights Problemas!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by grullax, Mar 29, 2004.

1. grullax

grullax Guest

First sorry for my poor English!
    Hello!!, I know well Nero Burning Rights for XP and 2000 which goes very well, but I have a server machine which turn under server 2003 with a CD RW Device and one of DVD. as a admin, I do not have a problem, but different Users of the field cannot Burn. Therefore, I install and Declared Nero Burning Rights, which settings without problem, but not icone in the panel of config. I think that it cannot manage active the directory and that the accounts local users. Therefore, somebody would it have a solution? any ideas?? help please...I donĀ“t understand that!! ...in my WXP and W2000 Servehave no problems

2. bakbukkem

bakbukkem Member

3. bakbukkem

bakbukkem Member

If for some reason the Nero Burning Rights ICON in your Control Panel was not created, you can find the program at C:\Program Files\Nero6\NeroBurnRights\NeroBurnRights.exe. This is probably the default installation path.

Just create a shortcut on your desktop or in the Start Menu under Programs.

Nero Burning Rights gives you 3 options: Admins only, Everyone, and Members of the user group NERO.
    If anyone knows where to find the user group "Nero" please post it here, cause I could't find it...

I just wanted to grant any user (account) on my Windows XP computer burning rights, and that works, but if you want to use the third option (members of the group Nero) I have no idea how to go about that.
    Maybe this is small bug?