1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero cover designer

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Atmos, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Atmos

Atmos Member

Does anybody know how to use nero cover designer for dvd box covers? I can't figure out how to print a cover fully on one page. can someone please help?

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Last edited: Feb 1, 2005
  3. Atmos

Atmos Member

Thanks but i already downloaded that program from cc covers, and it prints the box covers too small.

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

You can go into the options and change the size configurations. Once set right for your printer they come out perfect. No guess work.

Jerry

5. Atmos

Atmos Member

I tried changing those settings actually, but it was very complicated and there were a lot of different settings in the configuration. U don't hapenn to know what those right settings are do you?

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Under DVD Box just change the size figures. I think the original sizes were: 183.00, 272.00
    I changed mine to : 185.00 275.00 Everything else stays the same. If thats still off slightly for you, just go up or down 1 or 2 numbers till it is where you like it. You need to close and re-open the program to set the new numbers each time.

Jerry

7. Atmos

Atmos Member

Ok that helps, those numbers seem to have made a difference in height, but the width didn't change. thats the size that comes out too small in the box and doesnt fill it up entirely. do u know which number is for width?

8. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I think the first number is height and second one is width. Add more to the second one. Thats the only 2 I changed.

Jerry

9. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I also had to set my printable area to max in my printer settings.

Jerry

10. Atmos

Atmos Member

Ok, i was just testing out different numbers to print and i realized that it was printing off the page anyway when i made the width number higher. So how did u set your printer area to max, because that sounds more like what i need? i think the printer is not using the full page, and doesn't fill it up...

11. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I have an Epson C80. Mine was in the printer preferences and then under the paper settings. I had a box to check for use maximum printing area.

Jerry

12. Atmos

Atmos Member

Uggghhh, i keep gettin so close, but i dont think i have printer preferences with my lexmark 3200 so i doubt if i have a box for maximum printing area

13. Atmos

Atmos Member

actually I did find printer preferences, but no such box for maximum area, that would definitely do it too. The only thing there is, is a choice for paper size: and i have it on letter, but there are a lot of other choices, like executive, envelope, post card, legal, and other options like A4, A5, A6, B5 etc. but i dont know which one of these fill the entire page.

14. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If you need more length then try the legal setting. Thats 8 1/2 X 14 inches. It may work.

Jerry