1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Creating Blank CD's

Discussion in 'Audio' started by bruold, Aug 11, 2004.

1. bruold

bruold Member

Maybe some one can help me I just upgraded from Nero v5.5 to v6.3 ultra edition, now when I burn my NRG image files they write normaly but when I go to read them there is no data on the CD, you can see data was written and the disk is closed but they come up blank in several different computers, I un-installed the Nero software cleaned the registry and removed folders of all Ahead and Nero refrences re-installed Nero again and ran the latest update and I still have the same problem, so far I have 4 Blank CD's, Help Please.

2. 2005

2005 Regular member

I would try two different things if you could... 1 is different brands of media, two is another cd burner.

3. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Hi Bruce,

I see you did a duplicate posting. :)

As mentioned in your other posting, you are selecting the Image Recorder as the destination drive, which of course writes an Image file to your Hard Drive and does not write anything to the Recorder, which is why the CD's remain blank.

You need to choose your Optowrite recorder as the destination drive.

And you should upgrade your Nero software to avoid other potential probelms as you have a very old version of Nero 6.

Regards,

Craig