1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero oem help

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by kingotis, Feb 20, 2007.

1. kingotis

kingotis Member

Everytime i try to install nero oem that came with with my dvd burner it says Error on installing componet photosnap ITS ANNOYING BBECAUSE I INSTALLED IT ON MY OTHER COMPUTER FINE

2. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Are you installing on the computer that the DVD drive that it came with is on? Some Nero OEM only works with the burners they came with.

3. kingotis

kingotis Member

i tryed that but my dvd drive is external and wont read as a removable disc so i cant start the disc

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Is this external burner the same one that the Nero oem came with or are you trying to install with a different burner? If it's the same burner that the software came with then it should install. You might try removing the power supply while you burner is connected and then disconnect it from pc. power it back up and plug it back into pc so it will reinstall itself.

5. kingotis

kingotis Member

tryed it didnt work

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

What version are you using? Can you get your serial number from old install? If you can, download the version you have, and install it and enter serial number. Download the Nero clean tool for your version and run it on the pc first to make sure no Nero stuff is there. Am out of brilliant ideas.LOL

7. kingotis

kingotis Member

nah dude it just keeps saying photosnap error