1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero rant!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Linnear, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Linnear

Linnear Member

You would think that since Nero is one of the world's leading media burning software that they would not have sooooo many issues and stumbling blocks. Like really now...you go and buy the upgrade or newest version, thinking you are doing something good...it is nothing short of a nightmare to make the transition with all kinds of problems and issues. Why the developers could not have included all the necessary programming to completely uninstall whatever is necessary for the latest version to to install properly, all done automatically during the install.

As it is, you get all kinds of issues and errors and are left searching around on the net in hopes of finding a solution...when all this should be addressed by nero themselves!! I'm stuck with it now, having shelled out the money for it, the program might be all wonderful with tons of various features etc, which is great...if they worked properly!! But they don't, no help, no support, you are just left hoping somebody else in the world has had the same problems and figured out how to fix it. Tell me that is a way for a leading software manufacturer to operate?

2. killalot

killalot Active member

Welcome to the wonderful world of Nero they say the reason there is so many issues with the program is due to its wide following and the amount of different setups on various customers computers well roxio has a wide market share and there isn’t a specific thread on here for roxio, when it works Nero gets the job done and is worth the money but when it goes wrong makes you wonder.

3. Linnear

Linnear Member

A company the size they are, why not have a live chat support sytem....

I just finished sending them a scathing email lol...not that it will help but I feel slightly better.

It is so retarded tho...you have to search the net in hopes of finding help, instead of just going to them...

4. killalot

killalot Active member

Thank the lord for the internet the days when you brought something and when it goes tits up you could ring customer support and find some answers have well and truly gone when you ring them up these days you are either put on hold for half an hour twigging your thumbs and if you do get through end up getting someone who cant speak a word of English so then you have to revert for help on sites like afterdawn always good to chuck them an email just to let some steam off.