1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Recode2 - After Recode title won't fit to 4.7GB DVD Disk? Help

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by webwalker, Mar 6, 2004.

1. webwalker

webwalker Guest

I have been trying to use Recode 2 to burn a DVD rip to a normal 4.7GB blank DVD (tried +/- R and RW)

I select the option to "fit to 4.7GB Disk" however after Nero has Recoded the DVD in Nero Digital I get the error message that the blank disk does not have enough space for the burn? I've tried various methods including letting Nero rip the DVD then try to burn, use DVDDecryptor to rip the movie (removing all CSS/region info), then use Nero to Recode (digital) the ripped movie and then attmept to burn to the blank 4.7GB disk. I AM ONLY RECODING THE MAIN TITLE TO KEEP SPACE DOWN.
    I keep getting the same problems with not enough space? How can this be right, if my blank disks are 4.7GB ad Nero is instructed to fit to this size of disk? I've also tried different brands of blank DVD, but same problem persists?
    The Nero site explains that Nero Recode 2 can burn onto a normal Blank disk of "4.8GB", so I'm wondering if there is a larger blank dis available? I've searched but can't find anything.
    Can someone please help me with this one?

2. webwalker

webwalker Guest

Anyone??????