1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero upgrade pricing ..same as retail!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Gamer911, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Gamer911

Gamer911 Member

I checked out the "Christmas Sale" on Nero upgrade pricing. I have Nero 7 and when I entered my reg code it offered me a price of $59.95.However, they are offering this SAME price to new users also!

I asked them why their loyal customers were not given a price break and their reply was a curt "That's our lowest price." No apologies. No explanations, just a simple "Take it or leave it."

I am not sure if the included PhotoShow Deluxe is supposed to compensate people like me..but I have PhotoShop Elements, ProShow Gold, etc. so their "bonus" has no value to me--and, incidentally, virtually no cost to them!

This company has gone from offering the best CD/DVD burning software to producing a 2nd rate multi-media package. Methinks they should be courting their customers; not abusing them.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Doesn't sound like a good deal to me either.

Don't know where your located but if in the states either Best Buy or Circuit City had Nero 8 on sale this week for $39.95 :)

3. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Oh, what a slap in the face with a slimy stale fish, Ick.
    Score, Nero abuse - 1, Nero customer satisfaction -0.