1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision Express

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gymrat, Oct 30, 2003.

1. gymrat

gymrat Member

Hi all
    i am pretty new to all this..but what i have been doing is using nero vision express to convert films in divx/mpeg/avi format onto svcd.
    Now i have a pioneer 106...
    what i want to know is, there is a dvd option in NVE and just wondered if any one has used this to encode/burn Dvd's.

nero vision express seems to do it all for you..so why do i need to use tmpeg to encode first ?
    or am i missing something.

hope i explained that ok.

Thanks

Gymrat

2. koola

koola Guest

I know how complicated this DVD stuff seems, so you have come to the right place.

To convert mpegs/avi into DVD and burn them using Ner Vision Express, you need the plugin which will allow you to make and burn DVDs. There is also another plugin for SVCD's which works the smae way but only for SVCD. Get them at the link in my signiture. Goto Tools and then look for Nero 6, click on plugins and then download them.

Problem solved!

3. gymrat

gymrat Member

ok i have downloaded and installed the plugins...so i can just drag in my films into NVE and encode and burn them there now can i?

4. koola

koola Guest

yep, it should do it all!