1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero vision

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jussumguy, Nov 22, 2004.

1. jussumguy

jussumguy Member

Ok, like 10 mins ago i found something about nero vision express on the forums, but now i can't find it anymore lol. So maybe someone could answer me this really quick.
    I have some mpeg movies that i wanna burn to dvd. I used the Tmpge program, but when i try to use infoedit after, it won't work. " can't open for writing" or something like that. So i found out on here i can use nero vision express instead. My question is what version of nero is this program includeded in?? Was it Nero 6 Ultra Edition??
    plzzzzz help me!!! lol thx

2. brobear

brobear Guest

6.6 Ultra. You can download the latest version from the Nero website. Just don't load the InCD segment and if you have it, delete that part (Control Panel, ADD Remove Programs). They have the guide for it as well, so download that and read up on it so you'll know how it works.

3. jussumguy

jussumguy Member

ok i went and updated my nero to 6.6 now it's saying "invalid serial number" when i try to load nero vison.
    It's also saying "nero 6 demo"
    did i DL the wrong link or is there only a trial version and it's not really an update?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2004
  4. brobear

brobear Guest

To open all the apps in Nero, you have to have the Ulra serial. Save your serial in a document file and then delete your Nero program. Then load the trial.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2004