1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERO & VISTA

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by DaddyG, Feb 21, 2007.

1. DaddyG

DaddyG Member

IF I'M STILL USING WINDOWS XP SP2 AND USING NERO SEVEN, IS THERE A REASON I SHOULD UPDATE TO THE VERSION THAT IS COMPATIBLE TO VISTA OR SHOULD I STAY WITH WHAT I HAVE NOW?

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

If you are not going to Vista, stay with the one you are happy with.

3. syxguns

syxguns Active member

DaddyG-
    First off make sure to read the forum rules before posting. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487 You will find that using all caps is a form of yelling in a forum.

I would not update to Vista or to Nero compatible for Vista. Vista has a lot of issue's. Most of the people I know are staying with XP or switching to Linux. The rule of thumb must be played here. If what you have is working, then don't change it!

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

First up, please dont post in all CAPS, it's considered SHOUTING (and BOLD makes it worse).
    Basic answer is NO.....however it will not hurt to update your Nero to a later version...some versions of Nero 7 contain bugs and have to be removed before updates, do tyou know which version you currently have installed.

5. DaddyG

DaddyG Member

Thanks for the info and sorry about the Caps. I didn't realize i was on Caps Lock.

6. taltamir

taltamir Guest

Actually the answer is YES.

Because "the version compatible with vista" is merely the latest version (which now claims vista compatibility), which includes many fixes targeted at XP users, not just at vista users.

So should you update to the latest version of nero? yes, regardless of your operating system.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2007