1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero7

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by johno8, Aug 15, 2007.

1. johno8

johno8 Member

hi just installed nero 7 from nero 6 and when i try to copy on the fly & with nero burning rom i get a message saying ( unexpected exception) & then nero shuts down, but i can copy programmes etc with no trouble it just wont copy dvds
    thanks for any help johno

2. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Are you using latest version of Nero 7.10, if so I read many complaints & much disc error, looks like they did a very fast job on this version & has many glitches.
    I would suggest to go back to pervious version or use another burning program.

3. dshah101

dshah101 Member

Use a pervious version of nero like nero 6 becuase sometimes the newer versions may have different bugs which have not yet been resolved

4. david66

david66 Regular member

I am using the latest version of nero 7 and i have had no problems your problem is not caused by nero

5. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@dshah101,

There are a number of versions of Nero7 that are quite good to use...some do have bugs but not all.

Burning "ON th Fly" is not recommended and is the cause for many a failure...NO MATTER which version of Nero you use.

BTW. I do not recommend the latest version, I use and recommend 7.5.9.0