1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NeroVision Express 2

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by cytuarte, Feb 9, 2005.

1. cytuarte

cytuarte Member

I have been uploading digital video and using NeroVision Express 2 to insert text and video affects into the footage. However, some of the text effects that appear on the timeline do not show up during playback. Any ideas as to why this hapens?

2. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

No ideas here, except to suggest that you consider updating to NVE 3. (There have been two updates of NVE 3 since it was released, so it should be getting pretty stable by now. I'm using it with no problems, so far.)

3. boob

boob Guest

i have nerovision express 2 and my problem is exxxxxxxtrrrrreeeemeeely slow transcoding. all im doing is taking an mpeg, slightly editing it by adding small text, and trying to write it my hard drive so i can burn with another program like shrink. 34Hours, 43Minutes, and 5Seconds. what the hay! ive tried burning that to a disc and it is the exact same timeframe. i have a 16x dvdrw drive and a 7200rpm 120gb hard drive. ridiculous. anyother programs that could do the same?

4. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Well, 34 hours is not normal, by any means. What do you know about the format of the mpg? GSpot is a great program for determing this. As for other programs, look at the guides. A new one that might not show up there that you might try:

http://www.vso-software.fr/divxtodvd/divxtodvd.htm

If it helps, let me know.