1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NeroVision problem: Preview won't display at all.

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by fraggo, Apr 3, 2005.

1. fraggo

fraggo Member

I was wonderin if anybody with this app has the same problem. Even if you don't have this problem please reply anyway and say so I know it's just me.

I just got nerovision cause I wanted to convert avi to dvd but when I try to edit my videos in nerovision, the preview will only render a green screen. It also locks up when I press play and forces me to close it in task manager. I tried every possible way to make it work. I have updated my drivers, reinstalled codecs and such. All movies play fine in BSPlayer so my codecs are working. It seems the problem affects every single movie format regardless of how it was encoded.

But the preview screen during the DVD conversion displays perfectly fine for some reason...so it can display it fine in CERTAIN parts but not all. I don't know what the deal is but if anyone can help I really appreciate it.

2. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

Try ffdshow.

3. fraggo

fraggo Member

I have tried that program and it seems to be affecting it as when I change some settings the green screen goes away but it shows the default "NeroVision Xpress" screen in place of it but still no movie...

I don't really know how to use that program to the fullest so I really dunno what to do w/ it.