1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new cablebox? any good?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by focous, Apr 23, 2007.

1. focous

focous Member

2. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

These little boxes are suppose to be really good, my m8 fekker tester one these little boxes out, and reported back that they were quite the thing. Very similar to starview box, but with a new look and some interactive menus ect...

3. focous

focous Member

Thanks mate any specs is it better than the starview(epg time ect) dose it have a timer on the epg.Is it anything like a dbox? sorry for all the questions looking for a new box for my daughter she is not impressed with her starview

4. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

They are a replacement for the Starview. Better looking interface and nicer box. It does the same as Starview and can take Starview channel data files. Same 5 bouquet limits. It's faster than Starview, has same 16:9 problem. But for the money it's a damned good machine. The distributor is a member of Techno-Source and has promised support and provided a link to downloads. I have asked him to address the 16:9 issue, once that's sorted this will be a winner. He also stated the price will increase in a few weeks.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  5. focous

focous Member

Thanks mate as allways looks like a good box i will send her the link