1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New DBox user....HELP

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by AB007, Dec 18, 2007.

1. AB007

AB007 Member

Hi, Cant find where the scan programmes option is on the menu. Any ideas. Its running sportster. Thanks

2. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Look at the post above ...........paul

3. AB007

AB007 Member

Houston, we have lift off :) Thanks for that. Whats all this talk of 'images' and how do they differ ? My box appears to be working fine now. I'ts a little awkward without a favourite channel menu etc but cant grumple too much I fit picks up all the decent channels. If I turn y box off at the mains, I wont have to re-scan again when turned back on right ? Cheers

4. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

No it Will be ok
    You can organise your Faves via the remote Mate .....Paul

5. AB007

AB007 Member

Me thinks that's easier said than done. The remote I have has had all of the alpha numerics erased from the buttons so I cant really tell without trial and error what each one does.From memory, there's only about seven buttons anyway so should be ok. Idont suppose you know what the menu selection is for saving favourites do you :) Many thanks