1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Development

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by insaneiam, Jan 28, 2005.

1. insaneiam

insaneiam Member

I don't know what happened, but of course now I lost the built-in utility on my Xecuter 3 chip to Flash the BIOS. This utility was on Bank 2, and I always had bank 2 turned off, and turned on bank 1. I proceeded to flash that bank, but now my bank 2 doesn't work, so I lost the utility.

So, can I flash the Xectuer 3 (banks 3 & 4) using the Slayers v2.6 Flash utility? I'm a bit worried that something may kill my chip and/or Xbox now. In the Slayers documentation, it says:
    So, does this mean that I'm SOL here or what? Can I user Slayers to flash the X3? If not, how can I re-flash the chip, since now there is apparently nothing on the chip to boot to.

Thanks in advance!

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

I dont have a X3 myself but it has a built in programmer doesnt it? if so just use the programer.

3. insaneiam

insaneiam Member

If I can program it, do you know where to find out HOW to do it? I can't find anything on teamexecuter.com. Thanks!

Also, I'm now trying to boot to the backup BIOS that I forgot about (press both Power & Eject), but it only boots normally into Xbox Dash with modchip enabled.