1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Sony Bravia

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by nsx2050, Jun 8, 2007.

1. nsx2050

nsx2050 Member

Hi,
    When will the new Sony Bravia 1080p LCD TVs with 120hz motion flow be released in the UK?

2. salinger

salinger Regular member

Yes; Give me your adress and i'll tell you where the nearest place is. YOu can also get it online if you dont trust me :)

3. Bigperm88

Bigperm88 Guest

Model #?

4. ronin2009

ronin2009 Member

i've been following the release of the new sony over state side very closly, They have all the release dates and prices about 2-3 weeks.
    But still can't find exacts regarding the new european models.
    i'm holding out for them too.
    if any one can shed some light on when we can expect the new X Series (x3000?) or what ever the new High End tv will be coded.

on a side note i have a friend in Canada that i get alot of eletronics from, he tells me he can get a Pal version of there XBR5's ordered in special request for me. i have never had any problems with this guy over all the years i've dealt with him.
    but it just sounds dodgy.

Is this something you guys sounds possible??

again any help or advice would be great

thanks

5. salinger

salinger Regular member

If your friend lives in Quebec or close, this is perfectly possible becuase of the canada-france commerce. Just remeber, when a model is manufactured PAL for a Europian country, there is a very slim chance that it will reach the US.