1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Star Wars trailer

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DarkmanX, Nov 7, 2004.

1. DarkmanX

DarkmanX Regular member

Has anyone seen the new trailer for the new movie? I caught the tail end of it and it looked awesome!!! Does anyone know where to view it online?

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

how about star wars.com???

3. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

4. DarkmanX

DarkmanX Regular member

Don't know, I'm a HUGE fan of the Dark Elf drizzt Do'Urden from the Forgotten Realms books. He has two scimitars (slightly curved swords) that are enchanted. I couldn't find any motion thumbnails of him, so I use this one in his honor.

5. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Lol, I thought it was from a game or something... looks very cool though =D

Anyway, I'm becoming more and more of a Fantasy reader, what kind of Fantasy novel are those Forgotten Realm books? I've played a few of the games, so I basically have the "backstory". Is there a lot of action? Mysteries?

P.S. I need something to keep me down for a while, bear in mind I read the Wheel of Time series in 3 weeks... XD

6. DarkmanX

DarkmanX Regular member

The wheel of time are large novels. I would recommend getting the Dark Elf Trilogy followed by The Icewind dale trilogy, legacy of the drow and paths of darkness. Once you are hooked on these characters, and you will be hooked, read the new Hunter's blade Trilogy-All are about Drizzt Do'Urden, a Dark elf who is judged by his heritage, but overcomes the prejudices by his acts. I believe he is in a new game, Demonstone for Playstation and Xbox. TYhe books that led me to the Forgotten realms were the Dragonlance Chronicles, Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night and dragons of spring Dawning, Possibly the greatest Fantasy novels-in my opinion by Tracy Hickman and Nargaret Weis. I don't have patience to read the likes of the Hobbit where they are still sitting around drinking ale on page 100, these books get the blood pumping after a turn of the first few pages, can't put them down!

7. SbstnShaw

SbstnShaw Guest

The Episode III trailer is killer. To see Vaders armor and a wookie or two, I've got the feeling we're in for something that finally resembles a Star Wars movie.