1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to xbox please help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by shola, Feb 6, 2005.

1. shola

shola Guest

ok i have a ps2 with the hard drive and it plays games from my hard drive. works fine i love it but there are some games on xbox i would love to have that's not on playstation 2...OK so i saw this xbox for $350 with 120gb hd and its modified it plays dvd burned games and i don't know much about chips but i think it has xbox applex vi pro something like that..My question is is that a good deal sould i get it becasue i don't want to have to open a xbox didn't have to do it for playstation so someone let me know

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

seems like it might be a pretty good deal...if you can, see what dvd drive it has...you will want to get the samsung of phillips dvd drive...and the best scenerio would be that it has a samsung...if it has a thompson dvd drive i would pass on that particular xbox...check the forums at xbox-scene there are always good deals on xbox's...i actually just sold a modded xbox with an 80gig hd and phillips dvd drive for only $220...if you can't find anything over there, let me know and i will send you a private message.