1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie but very intrested

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by scutch, Dec 25, 2004.

1. scutch

scutch Member

hey all, i just bought my self a new Aiptek DV 4500,
    its small and inexspensive but its what i need to start things off ... i am looking for ways to learn very quickly how to post my work on this site. and some good editing soft ware( share ware , or just free)
    or just any good sites that can get me up to pace with all of you. thanks for any feed back

2. scutch

scutch Member

well i can see that people really help out others around here , thanks

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I am not into camcorders, but I do trawl around this site out of interest.
    I see that you left a relative short time before you decided to leave what some here may consider to be a rather gruff retort agaist our members.
    I would like to remind you that we all do this in our free time & out of the goodness of our hearts. If you are not aware it is Christmas. Many of us are on our breaks, many will go away on holiday.
    I would suggest that you are a tad more patient for a response.
    Your retort will not be viewed with great enthusiasm.
    There are many here who, upon reading your second post, will ignore your request. Even if they CAN help, they may choose NOT to!
    I realise that you may be frustrated by my reply, but I can assure you that if you wait a few days (I know this may seem like a lifetime when all you want to do is get on!) you will, in all likelihood, get a reply from one of my most learned colleagues.
    This is a cracking site, I have learned an awful lot from the guys here. They really do like to help people, whether I have ever helped anyone is debateable!
    Please, please be patient & there will be someone out there who will help.
    By the way, have you had a trawl around this site to see if your question has been answered? In all probability it will have been. You may need to look a bit back, but I am sure you would find what you are looking for (a la Bono stylie!).
    I hope you stay around & do not take offence to what I have said!
    You have found probably the best forum available for audio/visual world.
    Don't be disheartened, you will get what you want, but you do have to be patient!
    Kind regards,
    Pulsar.
    PS Merry Christmas & have a very happy new year!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2004