1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nokia 3315 help

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by Alien13, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Hi

Does anyone know how to update this or does anyone have anything cool that you know about this phone like if you can,be able to upgrade it to a better model?

2. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Dont worry i will be getting a better phone def a nokia with video cam. Dont know what one yet tho.

3. jpp01uk

jpp01uk Regular member

which one are you thinking? do not get ripped by the ones that only let you record for 10 seconds!

4. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Yeah. Im not sure what one but it will be a nokia. What would u reccomend add price if u can.(add diff brand if u think is good).

5. jpp01uk

jpp01uk Regular member

Ive got a Nokia 7610 which is very good for pics and videos, quite pricey though. Not seen the cost lately but likely to be over £200 still.

Cheaper option is a Nokia 6600 which i believe will allow you to put software on to extend the amount of time you can record for.

I had a nokia 7600, quality very good etc, but NO MMC

Make sure which ever one you get it has a slot for a MMC or extra storage, makes it able to save large files and transfer them to the PC easier!

MMC = Multimedia Memory card just incase

6. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

cool.Thanx for the info.