1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 6275i Ringtones

Discussion in 'Nokia phones' started by LucasD, Apr 11, 2007.

1. LucasD

LucasD Member

I am trying to make music ringtones for my phone. I have tried several different programs and have followed instructions to create custom ringtones for other phones, such as motorola (my wifes razr almost does it by itself),but can't find directions for nokia's. I keep on getting error messages when I try to set the sound clip as a ringtone 'cannot be set as ringtone' or 'feature not available'. I have bought ringtones in midi format and they work but they suck. The phones standard ringtones include aac, and mid. I have downloaded nokia pc suite and nokia multimedia converter 2. I have tried mp3, aac, amr and several other formats which play on the phone but I can't set the as ringtones.
    Can anyone help?

2. LucasD

LucasD Member

Sorry second error message was 'not allowed by activation key'

3. johnny902

johnny902 Member

hello anyone: I purchased a nokia6275i recently,I think I like it alot.My cell provider is Virgin Mobile. I think everyone who works there is under 20 and seams to missunder an old luddite(1811-16) like myself who was draged kicking and screaming into the age electronic media.Nikia not much better. Help for newbies and novices.