1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by khinger, Nov 11, 2007.

1. khinger

khinger Guest

Hi,
    Can any kind person send me a guide as to how on earth does this box work / flash / scan, all of this ligo is way beyond me. I am a total idot & need to be educated with some form of a guide for a complete beginner please.
    I have a Nokia box but do not know if I have been ripped off, I bought a Nokia Dbox2 or at least I thought I did. On the front cover all it says is Nokia Dbox nothing about Dbox2 (how can one tell what is a Dbox compared to a Dbox2).
    It has been working fine (it has Neutrino Sportster or something installed) for about 2 months but now all I can watch is about 8 channels mostly BBC, all the other channels are there but a blank screen comes up. I have rescanned the box but still the same thing, my young daughter has been playing with the remote and I am not sure if she has changed any of the settings or what.
    Many thanks for looking

2. khinger

khinger Guest

Sorry forgot to add I live in Essex / East London

3. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Push Blue button on remote
    Sportster menu
    Emu selection
    Restart cam
    Try this and let me know ..........Paul