1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

odd softmod question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by sdc1983, Mar 18, 2007.

1. sdc1983

sdc1983 Regular member

I'm trying to softmod a friends xbox for him. I'm using SID4 with MA. The dash is up to date and I made sure I had the correct files transferred. I go through the process that azzidrain posted above. I've done this about half a dozen times not a single problem until today. I get to the part where it says to shut off the xbox without the game disc and then turn back on to finalize the install. After it finishes the last few steps and reboots it loads up the MS Dash not evox or unleashx like I chose. The xbox plays backups but it doesn't allow me to install anything else like emus and xbmc. Anyone have any idea why this may be happening? I'm at a complete loss. And before any suggests uninstalling and reinstalling the mod save yourself the agony of typing because I've done that like 10 times already. Sorry for the long post and any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. jmanbig

jmanbig Member

are u sure u have not installed a the multi dash emploit try turning on the xbox with the dvd tray open might work if not im sorry i wasted your time msg back