1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OGG isn't supported?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by trav1085, Apr 16, 2007.

1. trav1085

trav1085 Guest

I am using Nero VisionExpress, since it came free with my DVD burner. I have some video files in divx.ogg format (I'm not sure if the DivX is an extension or the encoder put it there so I know that the codec). I have XP Codec pack and can use VLC, Media Player Classic, or any program to watch them, use subtitles, etc.

But is there a plugin for Nero to support OGG? It doesn't show up when selecting the files, and If I choose *.* it will say there is an error loading the selected files.

2. onya

onya Guest

Did a quick search and came up with this......just for you :)
    I believe you have to convert those OGG/ogm files to Mpeg, so nero can recognise them. As for plugins, I'm not sure that one exists. Try searching other forum threads, you may get lucky.
    Here's a link you may find helpful though.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/356856

3. trav1085

trav1085 Guest

But isn't there a way I can do it without converting? Nero automatically converts supported formats to MPEG or whatever for DVD burning, aren't there plugins or something for it.

I will use another program if needed. Oh, and I made a mistake on the last, it's actually .ogm, if that makes a difference.