1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok...I just want to back-up my DVD's...guides confuse me

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by AlphaMoth, Jun 29, 2007.

1. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Office Works have TDK Inkjet printable for $32.95 (50 pack) in todays catalogue. However if you do not print your lables directly onto the disc then I would NOT recommend you pay the extra $$$$ for the Inkjet Printables. I have a Canon printer and therefore only use InkJet printable (Verbatims ONLY)

@ddp....tennisboy, I think, may need watching..imo.

2. sdsunjay

sdsunjay Guest

hey since we r on the topic of discs, i need some help. for backing up ps2 games you need certain discs. I dont kno much more than that. What i would like is the cheapest discs u can buy that will still work on a ps2.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

gwen, i know & maybe some lightning.

4. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

i think this site has too many rules. not about the piracy i understand that but i cant even say " maybe itll make you think a little straighter its a little strict.

5. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@tennisboy

And your comments to me WERE????????????

6. ddp

i think i hear far distant thunder.

7. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

i didnt understand the last two comments, all im sayin is why do u guys care so much about that stuff?

8. res2cue

res2cue Guest

we care because members are here to help others and when the nonsense starts it chases new members away, and the more it happens the more senior members get fed up and leave.

9. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

ok, i think i would quit a site too if someone said " it'll make you think straighter" more than once thats just soo annoying you guys must get pissed at all the slander.

10. ddp

no as i just ban the idiots after giving them a warning.

11. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

ooooh, ddp's the man behind a computer screen but hes lucky i dont know him in real life cause anyone who has enough time to get to be a moderator must spend all there time on here so i'd work you in a fight. Now your probly gonna ban me cause you know im right. Peace
    !

12. res2cue

res2cue Guest

wolves are hungry...

13. sdsunjay

sdsunjay Guest

i no longer come to this forum for info. i just come here to laugh. and dont worry im laughin at all u equally.

14. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

mod's get picked because they are repsponsible -- we aren't on here all the time, far from it.

those who act like 10 year old brats picking fights with people on the net tend to get laughed at.

*laughs at you*

15. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

yes thats very funny but like that guy said hes laughing at everyone equally including you guys so its not just me, i dont know why hes laughing at me but you guys are like afterdawn atticts which means youve made like 2500+ posts so man the day i shut up is the day any of you guys go outside or even attempt to talk to a girl which will be never. so your gonna be hearing me off and on cause i do other stuff too you know.

16. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

and by the way what does wolves are hungry mean?

17. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@tennisboy

This is something you will find out...Just before ddp bans your sorry ass!!

18. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

thats not funny and who are you anyway i thought me ddp and res2cue were talking wtf are you doin here, go back to doing nothing with your life and not get laid or even have any social contact with others for that matter.

19. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I havent got that much to do, so I thought i'd join in the fun...AT YOUR expense

20. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

ow yeah man my expense im hurtin and i already knew you didnt have anything to do cause your always on here and how can you bann me anyways