1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAL to NTSC- KvCD's

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by daveb923, May 28, 2007.

1. daveb923

daveb923 Member

I had problems with KvCD playback on my DVD player with some movies, while others played fine. It was because some are PAL, and some are NTSC. Most DVD players can handle this or you can change the settings. I lost my remote, so I can't change any settings at all. So, here's what I did: Using VCDGear (download from AfterDawn), I extracted the MPEG from the .bin/.cue files. Then, using DVD Flick (perhaps the EASIEST and FASTEST convertor- .avi to DVD, mpeg to DVD etc.) I convert the file to NTSC standard DVD format, and burn it to a DVD-R and they playback perfectly. Just a handy tip..... If you're interested in an easy to use, fast video converter/DVD burner, do yourself a favor and look at DVD Flick: http://www.majorgeeks.com/DVD_Flick_d5530.html

daveb923

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

YES DVD FLICK AND VCD GEARS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE PIECES OF SOFTWARE, YA, how does vcd gear convert so fast, it's unnatural