1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

passwords

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by whiskey99, Jan 7, 2014.

1. whiskey99

whiskey99 Regular member

HI,I was wondering if anybody knows about or has used a site called LASTPASS.COM,thanks

2. aldan

aldan Active member

never used it.i keep all my passwords written down in a secure location along with all my produce keys.im sure there are some who are horrified at this lack of technological thinking but consider this.to hack your computer for your passwords a hacker has all the time in the world as well as access.to hack my passwords he first has to break into my home,then he has to find them.beginning to see the picture? that having been said,the site has a tutorial on their homepage.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

mine are written down also & i have ccleaner enabled at startup to clean my cookies which contains my user names & passwords.

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

im kinda old school in the way i dont save passwords on the computer, i know a lot of people do and find it easier to log in on sites but if someone used my computer i don't want them logging into my sites easily.
    i manually log into sites each and everytime.

I do keep a list of passwords written down but never needed the list so far and half the time i can't find it anyway good luck finding it if someone tried to steal it.

5. aldan

aldan Active member

now your getting me worried.what if i need to find a password but cant remember where ive hidden my list.LOL

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

you are S.O.L.!!!

7. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

the lastpassword manager has been around a while,don't know about the website itself i always thought lastpassword was free tho they are using https, however you can always grab the portable version or get it from portableapps.com & store it on a thumb drive