1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Gaming control for a Noob

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Wyattspop, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Hi Guys,
    My little boy just took up PC gaming, is there a better way to control PC games other than "WASD" on your keyboard (lame). Also, would you mind recommending a site that reviews/rates PC games? I know less than nothing about PC games, I can tell you he likes spooky games so far (Slenderman series, Amnesia, Among the Sleep are all he's tried to date). I'm only a console gamer, but I want to help him enjoy his hobbies.
    Thanks much!

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

honestly i find ps3 controller with motioninjoy works with most pc games(xbox 360 control setting), (i actually found a link on youtube guide to local drivers was easier to set up).if your a console gamer you probably have some ps3 controllers lying around, if your an xbox fan you can use an xbox 360 controller on pc.
    apparently you can use no brand pc controllers but you need to modify the drivers or find a program that will.

The only issue i found unless you have blue tooth or a blue tooth dongle you wont be able to use wireless with ps3 controller just connect with usb cable.