1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition to close PS2ownz once again another thievery act

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by L-Burna, Nov 20, 2004.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I am not crazy about the site as you can all tell,but what they are doing is wrong for real.They are making the ps2-scene look bad as hell,and they need to be stopped for real.The petition is located here http://albatordu42.free.fr/ps2 ownz.htm if you feel like the same about the site.

2. viper8437

viper8437 Regular member

no one cares about online petitions
    theyre a waste of time and 100% pointless

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

If you feel that way then you shouldn't post here enough said.If you know a better idea then say it,not pointing out another method of getting rid of them is a waste of time.

4. pulsar

pulsar Active member

If the PS2 was a half decent console,(a bit of build quality would not go amiss) sony did not make crap games, EA games did not churn out the same rubbish year after year, they maybe PS2s would not get bad publicity.
    I own a PS2. People are entitled to their opinions, as are you. If you close down 1 site because you do not like what they say, where does it end?
    I wish Sony would have done a better job of the PS2. Perhaps they would then get some respect.

5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

The reason to close down this site is not really by what they say it is what they are doing.The fact that they are taking away projects from people who work very hard on them.It is not really trying to start trouble among ps2 users.It is this site not any other ps2 site,but mainly this site that is starting alot of trouble with other great ps2 sites.It has been proven that they have not only hacked into one developers project,but numerous projects from ps2 dev builders.

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Didn't I ban ps2ownz at some point?

Is he ripping people off or something?

7. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hahaha lol