1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help... I'm new

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Topaze, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Topaze

Topaze Member

I have ruined a few discs trying to work The Passion of the Christ... DVD decrypter and DVD Shrink work well enough... for main movie... but it is never in English and I can't figure out that one...

TIA

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

If you have the same original disc that I have,you have the choice of: Aramaic/latin/hebrew 5.1 dts, Aramaic/latin/hebrew 5.1 dolby, and commentary for visually impaired. Thus you only have english/spanish/and visually impaired subtitles.

The only english you have on this movie is subtitles. Gibson must have wanted to keep this movie true,therefore using latin or hebrew languages on the movie.

I shrunk entire disc, and you just click on english subtitles when you play that backup.When I shrunk main movie only,i got the narrative versions.I bought this movie for my wife and took a few tries,kept getting that darn narrating.Shrinking entire dvd worked,but subtitles for english only.

Hope this helps,later