1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE help please HELP!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by GBHISME, Feb 27, 2003.

1. GBHISME

GBHISME Member

I have been trying to convert my AVI file using TMPGenc... The guide Im using says to use DVD2AVI to convert before using TMPG, but I cant open the dvd2AVI file. TMPGenc wont open the file either.. What do I do??? Thanks. GBH

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

AVI conversion to SVCD or VCD?

Shoey

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

GBHISME, open TMPGEnc and click option - environmental settings. Click the vfapi plug-in tab, do you see DVD2AVI project file reader in the list?? If you do and it is selected then right click it and try give it a higher priority and see if it works then.

If its not in the list then try the following, go to the folder that contains DVD2AVI. Right click dvd2avi.vfp and click copy. Now go to your TMPGEnc folder and right click and click paste! Now try and see will it read the .d2v file!

Also, DVD2AVI is frameserving to TMPGEnc so you cannot close DVD2AVI when encoding with TMPGEnc so don't do that!