1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Jaguar28, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Jaguar28

Jaguar28 Member

Hello everybody, I'm new to this great site, thanks for afterdawn it's a great site. Okay, I'll just jump into my problem that I've been having, I Been threw all the FAQ and pinned forums but can't seem to find any help on what I'm having problems with. I'll just tell you step by step of what's going on, First off I usually back up my movies with just one file, but the movie I'm having trouble with is a CD1 and CD2 and they are avi's. I use Movie Joiner to join the 2 files and they join but it's still an avi file so then I use my WinAvi to convert to any dvd/vcd/svcd/mpeg and that seems to work but here is wher I'm having the problem when I use my Dvd-lab pro 2 and put the import the file it only imports half the movie still and won't join them in the DVD-lab Pro 2. Now it does make an audio file but still doesn't join the movies. Any help would be great, Thanking you all in advance

Daniel

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

the best program to make your dvd's from your downloaded avi files is convertxtodvd, this program is great

3. Dnola3

Dnola3 Member

Are you importing the finished product of winavi into dvdlab? you shoudn't have to do that, If you just join the 2 avi's and then convert with winavi, just burn the video_ts folder with nero or decrypter or something.

4. Jaguar28

Jaguar28 Member

Thanks guys got it going

Daniel