1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE...I'm so close.....

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by wikky1, Jan 23, 2005.

1. wikky1

wikky1 Member

Alright. I have 91 avi episodes. I have converted 13 of them to DVD format with VSODivxtoDVD because I am planning to put them on 7 DVD's. I have compressed them with DVD shrink. I just don't know how I can add these multiple DVD compliant movies onto one DVD with Nero or any other program for that matter. I tried DVD-lab and it did not work. Roxio Easy DVD Creator could not read the audio. I was hoping to have a menu, but I've failed so many times with this that a menu just doesn't matter that much now. If someone could help me with these final steps, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I would download Nero Ultra 6 which has a 30 trial to use. I think it can handle your project. Also Roxio is not the best program to use for any type of dvd work. Most members pick Nero over it every time. Good luck.

Jerry

3. PLUG226

PLUG226 Guest

I WOULD USE TMPGENC DVD AUTHOR JUST ADD ALL THE DIFFERENT FILES

4. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

You can do it with NeroVision Express.

1. Load NVE.
    2. Select Make-DVD and chose DVD-Video
    3. Select Make Movie
    4. On the following screen, in the right pane, use the left blue button to "Browse for Media" to add to your project. Use it to add your AVI's.
    5. Click Next, and you get to a screen which shows you how much disk space is taken up. If you are over the size of a dvd, go back and delete something.
    6. Keep clicking Next and do what seems natural. It is a rather intuitive process.
    7. Read the NeroVision Express PDF that is in the "User's Guide" folder in your Nero folder. It is there for a reason. It is quite thorough, well presented, with lots of pictures and examples.

5. wikky1

wikky1 Member

where can i get nerovision express from?

6. wikky1

wikky1 Member

I meant to tell you guys too that I have .BUP and .IFO files too. I know when you add them to Nero, you can only add one set. Then it says the other files (the converted AVIs) have the same name and cannot be added. How do I do it?

7. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Nero Vision Express is part of the Nero Ultra 6 Download package.

Jerry

8. wikky1

wikky1 Member

thanks