1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEEAASSEEE HELPPP

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by kingw, Oct 22, 2004.

1. kingw

kingw Member

no but i was wonderin if i can have a mp3 cd with alot of tracks on it and would i have to use nero and would i have to save as data cd and how would i create a folder so it would show up on my dvd player

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

DVD Players usually accept Data Cd with Mp3 !

So you can take a CD-RW at first to try it out !

Just open Nero Express to make a Data Cd- Click add on the right and browse to where your Mp3 folders are ---> select a folder and drag it over.

The bar at the bottom will tell you how much space has been taken. Repeat this until you have a full CD. (rewritable are 650Mb in Capacity or approx 230 Mp3's)

For Example you could have folders labelled Rock Music , Pop , Techno ect.. --- whatever is in the folders will be burned to the Cd. On your Player screen, you should see the Folders, and when you click them the list of MP3 should show up for you to select.

If you are Ok with this burn on the CD-RW after trying it on your player -- you can start using CD-R's that will take approx 250 MP3 instead of 230 -- but cannot be erased.

The Cd-Rw you can erase for your next experiment ! ~~smiles.

Regards

3. kingw

kingw Member

thank u

4. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

You are welcome !

Is always best to do your experimenting with a CD-Rw when you not quite sure of the result ~~smiles This way you save a coaster ! Did you check if your player will accept a CD-Rw ~~~ most will !

5. kingw

kingw Member

yup i just need to figure out how to make songs play in background while my dvd shows images