1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polall1l.exe trojan virus?

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Diesel04, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Diesel04

Diesel04 Guest

I just ran a virus scan last night and it ended up saying I had Polall1l.exe on my comp. I tried removing it with AVG but when I tried to move it to the virus vault it would freeze up and I'd have to restart the comp. After the restart I could see the virus vault had the virus in it. I would remove it and do another scan and it would be there again. Does anyone know anything about this virus?

2. baabaa

baabaa Active member

3. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

This is trojan that is tenacious and difficult to remove !

However , there is a site which specialized in helping people out with the toughies !

http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=227

Go there and [bold]follow[/bold] the procedure requested before you post your HijackThis log !

Someone there will pick up the thread and tell you [bold]exactely[/bold] what you must do !

Dont forget we all volunteers there and few to answer those posts -- so be patient !

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Yes, I had a read through both links and found it quite comprehensive.......

Touch wood, I haven't had the pleasure of this little beauty yet.........................

Hope you clear it...........

5. Diesel04

Diesel04 Guest

Thx alot guys. I appreciate it.

6. baabaa

baabaa Active member

You're welcome................