1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by cwsslr, Mar 20, 2007.

1. cwsslr

cwsslr Member

Hi,
    I am trying to backup Rocky Balboa by Sony, and my DVDfab nor Rip2me is working along with anydvd and shrink
    Can anyone tell me a way that I can back this up?
    thanks
    Corey

2. FFsp42

FFsp42 Regular member

Last edited: Mar 20, 2007
  3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

While we're at it, might I suggest you come up with a better title to your threads...what does "Post" or "Balboa" really indicate.

4. cwsslr

cwsslr Member

Sorry man, this is a thread. I didnt know you needed a precise topic to understand the concept of the problem as it was described in the post,
    Before jumping to conclusions, I thought that the original post did not go through,

but anyways thanks for your help

5. FFsp42

FFsp42 Regular member

No problem. That was just FYI to keep you on the "good side" of the mods and others. Double posting is a big no-no and not kindly looked upon by others. In the future, just to let you know, you can go back and edit out one of your posts. Just click on the icon in the upper right hand corner. That way it keeps us from spending time and effort to answer a question that may have been already answered in another thread.
    Hope you got the help you needed!