1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing DVD Case Labels

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DerekDoh, Jan 15, 2007.

1. DerekDoh

DerekDoh Member

Hi,

I've been trying to print the cover sleeves for my backup DVDs so I can store them safely and it looks nice and I can easily find what I want. Can anyone suggest any good, cheap printers to print these labels with and a good, free program to help edit and prepare these labels? Also, do I need a special type of paper to print these, if so where can I buy this? Thank you in advance for the time and any help.

2. dougal58

dougal58 Regular member

Hi DerekDoh,
    I have the epson r200 which is great for what you want to do there are newer epson r printers but obviously more expensive noe than mines,You can pick up an epson r200 for around £60-£70,I also use cd and dvd cover print from www.northcardinal.com,But there are loads of free programs if you google for it.here's one www.coverxp.com/main.asp And Ordinary printer paper is fine.
    Hope this helps.

3. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

I've had great results from an Epson printer that I actually got free with one of the laptops I bought a while ago, so I wouldn't go spending hundreds of dollars. I found that the Epson is a breeze to use, printer cartridges are less expensive, and the quality is great. Regular print paper is fine, but I've gone as far as using photo paper for some of my nicer covers. It all comes down to preference. If you're looking for the covers themselves, these sites are the best.
    covers.box.sk
    cdcovers.cc