1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with IVT Bluesoleil Bluetooth Apllication for Windows XP

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by dragonz17, Apr 26, 2007.

1. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

Hi, I am having a problem with IVT Bluesoleil Bluetooth application for Windows XP.

For some reason, the program always runs on system start-up (adding at least 50 seconds to fully log in my account in Windows)

I have tried running this program called TuneUp Utilities, which has a tool which allows you to change, edit or delete start-up entries- however, the IVT Bluesoleil Bluetooth application doesn't seem to show up on the list of start-up entries.

If anyone knows how to remove the application from starting at system start-up then please advice. Thanks.

-Simon

2. Rickster0

Rickster0 Regular member

Is there no options or settings tab in the application?????

3. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Download a program called Easy Cleaner and this has all your computers needs on it and it has a button that will take you to your start up programs and from thee you should be able to delete the program from there. If it still continues to come you may just need to disable the bluetooth connection from your network connections.

4. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

I downloaded Easy Cleaner and used the start-up tool- but still the program does not show up in the list!

Also there no way that the can stop the program from running at start-up because there are no specific program setting tab- just the settings for the adaptor are available.

5. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

If this is only avaliable disable it and keep it disabled and then you should not have a problem. Unless the program loads up again.

The other thing that comes to mind it in the add/remove program list you find in control panel is it in there if so delete from in there.

The other thing you can do is go to device manager and check for the bluetooth device which is the blue icon that says bluetooth right click on that and hit either disable if it has it or uninstall.

They are the only alternatives i can come up with. Good Luck and keep me posted.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  6. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

Thanks for the support guys, but I still can't stop the program from starting up with windows without actually uninstalling the software.

Siigh...

-Simon

7. Rickster0

Rickster0 Regular member

It may have an irrelevant name to it which doesn't connect it to the software

This makes it very hard to find

8. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  9. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

In Windows Task Manager, it shows the process as "BlueSoleil.exe"- and it shows it as an SYSTEM process.

-Simon

10. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

11. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

The adaptor still didn't show in the device manager. I will try to uninstall the program. Hopefully this will work.

-Simon

12. Sythun

Sythun Member

I have IVT bluesoleil bluetooth program and it should appear as BlueSoleil in msconfig, just untick it