1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems FF and RW DVD movies burned with Nero.

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by azndiablo, May 31, 2007.

1. azndiablo

azndiablo Member

I've been converting and burning Xvid videos with 5.1 sound with Nerovision using AC3. Everything looks and sounds fine when I play it in a DVD player, but the problem arises once I RW, Pause, or RW the video. The video works, I can RW, Pause, and FF successfully, but after I do, the sound disappears and doesn't come back until I stop playback and start back from the beginning. Is there a way to fix this?

Also, while I'm making a new thread, is there a way to disable the video preview while converting and burning video to DVD format? It would probably be less strenuous on my CPU as well as finish the burning process quicker. If not, does anyone recommend any other software that can burn videos to DVD without a video preview option?

Thanks a lot for any help.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I don't use Nero Vision Express to do my conversions to DVD. I use ConvertXToDVD and it's preview screen can be closed by just hitting the X in the right hand corner. I never had a problem with any of my DVDs when using this program! I love all of VSO's programs and I highly recommend them all. I never had a problem that if I REW or FF or PAUSE and then PLAY and the sound disappeared!