1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with VirtualDubMod

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by k_dogg, Nov 14, 2004.

1. k_dogg

k_dogg Member

Hi,

I've been trying to backup a dvd movie into an xvid with ac3 while following this guide - http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/copy_dvd_to_xvid.cfm

Everything went well in the guide until i had to multiplex the ac3 with the video.

So i got up to the stage of the guide under the heading "Multiplexing the AC3 with the video" where it asks me to goto the "Audio" menu in the menubar. I can see it on the picture in the guide but its not there on my VirtualDubMod.

I downloaded VirtualDubMod v1.5.10.1 from the link in the guide (http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_tools/virtualdubmod.cfm).

Did i download the wrong version or is there a way i can get around this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

2. Soulreave

Soulreave Member

3. xxschizo

xxschizo Member

....or choose 'streams', 'stream list' and 'add' from the virtualdubmod menu and you should find your audio file by looking in the folder where you sent it. :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2004
  4. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

I use NanDub, perfect for VBR MP3 or AC3 audio.
    I will use GordianKnot for the video, do the audio manually, and mux the product with NanDub (which comes included with GKnot).
    But the AutoGK is a great product and very easy to use for NooBies.
    Much superior to the previous, manual VirtualDub methods :)
    L8R