1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Xored Trainer Launcher

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by kslice917, Feb 2, 2007.

1. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

Ok, so I'm like, really smart when it comes to softmodding the xbox and all. I've made several tuts and have answered several questions. What I'm trying to get at...don't ask me the stupid questions! (i.e. "Are you sure you set it up correctly")

Ok, so, just today I started to have a problem using the Xored Trainer Launcher. Yeah, that's right, it worked fine just yesterday. All I did was...nothing. So, here's what happens:

I load the EvoX dash, then put a game in. Then go to 'apps' and start 'Xored Trainer Launcher'. So, now I see my game in the list. I select it, and the screen only flashes really (really) quick, and stays on the current screen.

Any ideas what to do?

I've tried re-installing. I have everything set up properly. Yes, it worked before. Yes, I can FTP.

2. knockemv2

knockemv2 Regular member

lol i member u helped me wit dis problem when i had it try to take h2 off hd and try to apply when game is in da drive it worked for me

3. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

Yeah, it's ironic...I've helped others with this problem...and now, taking my own advice, I CAN'T FIX IT!

So, I guess it's some other unknown problem...(maybe I'll just try to re-download it.)

EDIT: Well...that didn't work either...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  4. knockemv2

knockemv2 Regular member

o now that i think bout it ova at se7ensins some had a tut kinda like urs but it had diff things including a diff xored u should go check it out id give a link but i dont got one

5. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

Well, I would check it out myself as well; but for the past 5 minutes, the page has been loading and nothing has been showing up...wonder what else I could get to not work tonight...

EDIT: So now, MySpace doesn't work either...THE Y2K BABY!!

EDIT: So, I finally got onto sevensins...but I couldn't find the post your talking about anywhere. Have any ideas?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  6. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

Sorry to double-post but I think the solution deserves a separate post.

Ok, so I finally solved the problem, and here it is:

I think that Xored Trainer Launcher may only work with NTSC games and not PAL games. This is unconfirmed, so let me know if this is true or not.

The other possible solution is that the Trainer I had didn't work properly and it affected all of the other trainers (which, after I deleted the trainer, all the rest worked fine).

Problem Solved!

7. spaceball

spaceball Member

8. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

What was the point of that post.

9. spaceball

spaceball Member

lol it did that to me to and i started pressing buttons and when i pressed x it started the game try it

10. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

As I said, problem solved. I found that for some reason, the trainer was mis-formatted and was somehow causing non of them to work just by being in the /E/Trainers/ Directory.

As soon as I took it out, everything worked fine. True, I could press X, but then I can play the game with a RED Indicator Beacon, and no elements being changed.

11. spaceball

spaceball Member

i pressed post reply by accident :p