1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Projector Advice Please

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by gerry1, Apr 22, 2005.

1. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Hello all! Does anyone know where I can get good reconditioned or used projectors? I don't use it for home theater or power point presentations; actually, I'm an artist of the drawing and painting variety and I'm looking just to project an image which would never be more than 4X4 to do an initial schetch of that which I will then paint or draw. I'll photograph something, manipulate it to get a draft and sometimes I project it on canvas or paper to do a rough outline. As it stands, I print on photopaper and project with an opaque projector which really stinks; a projector with my old PC would be far better. All I need is a good image up to 4X4 ... I don't plan to use it for anything else like home theater or presentations so I hate to go out and spend that kind of money (which I don't have anyway!). Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks folks! ... Gerry

2. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

I purchased an NEC over a year ago for a friends business and it is still going strong. I've also seen a few other brands at Costco, (if you live in the US,) and the good thing about Costco is that if you don't like it, you can always return it without a time limit. Their prices are pretty low also.

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Thanks! I'll check it out!