1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about wma to mp3 file

Discussion in 'Audio' started by hackwolf, Apr 12, 2005.

1. hackwolf

hackwolf Member

I payed 99 cents for a song off of the microsoft website. I cant seem to make it into a mp3 file. I keep getting a message saying it's copyrighted and not allowing me to do it. Any programs that can crack it? Thanks.

2. diabolos

diabolos Guest

3. hackwolf

hackwolf Member

Please dont respond if you dont have anything of value to offer. I didnt do a search because I dont know what to search for you arrogant shithead. Otherwise, I wouldnt be asking on the forum, now would I?

4. diabolos

diabolos Guest

You need a course in manners. You can't even imagine how many peaple I have helped at this forum. Me, a sh*thead, you don't know how to search the web.

Learn about (Search engines, Google)

If I had this problem I would start out thinking well gee, I'm having trouble converting the WMA files I bought from Microsoft to Mp3 and its telling me that they are copyrighted. Mabey I should do a search using the phrase; "copyrighted WMA to Mp3." (results: http://www.google.com/search?q=copy...irefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official)After scanning the first link you see the term DRM (a lot). I would go, "DRM whats that and why does it provent me from converting my files?" You read some more and find out indeed that the DRM is why your having your problem.

Then you go and search using the phrase; "microsoft DRM" (results: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...:en-US:official&q=microsoft+DRM&btnG=Search). You then figure there must be a way to get around the DRM.

You post at AfterDawn and find-out that theres isn't any legal way around the DRM except the analog method.

I apoligize for seeming like a sh*thead but I was in a hurry and two threads on this topic where on the first page (there are allot more on the other pages).
    Ced

5. hackwolf

hackwolf Member

Now, type "shithead" in google. You'll find your picture there. Instead of trying to belittle me, you just had to point me in the right direction. You're not the all mighty helpy helperton you think you are.

6. diabolos

diabolos Guest

Again, manners! I wasn't trying to belittle you. If my previous post wasn't a massive push in the right direction I don't know what it was.

Next time come here to learn and have fun while doing so. Your being way to serious. I do everthing lightheartedly (here). I attempt to find creative ways to educate newbies, since I do it so much.

If you don't have anymore questions about audio technology, I think that will be all I have to say.

[bold]Be Cool[/bold], "Prespective is Reality",
    Ced

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2005
  7. Digidave

Digidave Regular member

Diabolos; You Da Man!! Hackwolf; How the H**L do you expect to get anywhere with that attitude, Dude!!