1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4i card

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by djredboy, Nov 16, 2012.

1. djredboy

djredboy Member

hi, does anyone know where i can buy an r4i card v1.4.4 in the uk,the nearest i have found is china, i need to try it in store as someone tried to sell me 3ds card and it did not work in my dsi which is version 1.44e. i have tried to update my r4i card v1.41 on the website but nothing happens, i suppose that means r4i card v1.41 is no good anymore,i have tried to update with a ds but just get told to restore r4i menu/r4i flash file but i have already downloaded them from site, am i missing something here ?

2. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

yea you live in the u.k i can tell you why it didn't work at all.

There are fake cards going to stores in the u.k you should have bought from a good dealer and there is another problem with the current copyright laws in place they will seize your card before it ever reaches you so you have to find a dealer that is local and selling real cards not bad ones

3. shalome

shalome Regular member

4. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

Dang that sucks i hope theres a u.k dealer somewhere

see the hardest thing is to find a good dealer for these card's and what is worse of which i don't understand is the french goverment said you couldn't use these carts because they where deamed illegal but the u.k says there ok as long as you own the original game or are using it for homebrew purposes

I wish someone would just say here you go use it as you see fit