1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RalliSport Challenge2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ek5932, Oct 9, 2004.

1. ek5932

ek5932 Member

Hi, I am trying to back up the game RalliSport Challenge2 for xbox but the xiso is over 6500 mb and can not fit on to a dvd, any help on how to make the file smaller would be much apreicated, thanks.

2. nivek41

nivek41 Member

You can try removing all of the online features. If that does not work just back the game up to your hard drive.

3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

impossible to put rallisport 2 on one disc
    you can do it on 2 discs but its a pain in the ass to keep swapping the discs
    I tried for a few weeks to get it so it was a 2 disc without swapping the discs (ie disc one, level 1 and 2, disc 2 level 3 and 4) but it cant be done, because the track code is used on all levels.
    As mentioned, the best way is a hdd install
    but if you install it to your hdd, you gotta have your xbox clock set, or you get the dd error.

4. Grif

Grif Member

Djboogie. I joined this forum to ask "Why do i suddenly get the DD error after copying RSC2 to my HDD" But you already answered....it is the clock ... i have no idea how this affects it :/ ... But thank you for that ^^. I think more people should pass this around ;)