1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

real player music, how to convert it to mp3?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by piyota, Mar 24, 2005.

1. piyota

piyota Member

I bought some songs from real music store and music match store on my old computer. Then, I change my computer without knowing that the sonds can only be played on the computer purchased those songs. So I can't hear any of the songs on my new computer ( the old one's gone). And I canceled the service so I can't add my current computer into the account? Can we use any program to convert those songs into playable mp3?
    thanks

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

3. piyota

piyota Member

I'm sorry but I don't know why the dBPowerAMP doesn't recognized the real file ( it's realaudio protected). I'm stuck. Can anyone help me?

4. djscoop

djscoop Active member

did you install the real audio plugin from the dBPowerAMP website? If you did and it still didn't work, then you probably can't convert real audio protected files. I don't use real audio, I didn't even know there were protected RA files.

5. diabolos

diabolos Guest

Sorry but your SOL, dBpowerAMP doesn't convert protected files of any kind (nothing does).

Ced

6. slew0408

slew0408 Guest

try using anydvd, maybe that can help break the protection, then you will be able to convert them