1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recording DVD-RAM disk using Hitachi DVDCAM MV-208E and Ulead DVD-VR wizard

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by akp_mehta, Jan 15, 2003.

1. akp_mehta

akp_mehta Guest

I am trying to write DVD-VR file from PC to DVDCAM using Ulead DVD-VR wizard. After clicking on 'RECORD' button it gives following error message:

"Insufficient space on this drive. Save to another drive or reduce file size"

Eventhough I am having 1.3GB free space on disk and it is new formated disk on DVDCAM.

I am using Windows-XP o/s.

Please give me the solution if anybody has foubnd out.

2. christx

christx Member

How big is the file you are trying to copy?

3. akp_mehta

akp_mehta Guest

I tried to record DVD-RAM disk with 35MB MPEG2 VR format video file. I am getting this error message with all file size, even as smalll as 2 MB.

I have used a DVD-RAM disk formated on DVDCAM camcorder as specified in the instruction manual of DVD-VR wizard.

However I am not getting this error message if I format the disk on PC, but then I cannot playback that disk on DVDCAM.

4. christx

christx Member

I dont know much about camcorders and stuff but it seems to me that the camcorder dont like that format. try in with mpeg1 or summit

5. yclock

yclock Guest

Wonder if you have the USB driver for DVDCAM. If yes, can I get hold of a copy so that I can try it out? Thanks.