1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recording timeon Starview PVR

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by cagey123, Dec 22, 2007.

1. cagey123

cagey123 Member

If I start recording a program, is it possible to determine the stop time. With my Panasonic DVD recorder, when recording you can press the REC button and it will select a 30 minute(up to 4 hours)stop time. Is there any way you can do this on the Starview PVR? I know you can schedule in start & stop times, but sometimes I start watching a late night program but would like to record the end of it.

2. cagey123

cagey123 Member

Can anyone please help with my question on recording a program I started to watch, but would like to record the end of it?

3. holnect

holnect Member

4. holnect

holnect Member

turn box off and on @ the back of pvr then set to record from the epg.
    holnect

5. cagey123

cagey123 Member

holnect, thanks for info. Have given it a try and it works ok. Only problem is that I have to get out of bed to turn the box off & on...only joking. Thanks again. cagey123

6. harry1938

harry1938 Guest

I need to buy another S View and Iam considering The Box P V R Twin Tuner.£150 from Wizard Satellite but it requires H D D to be installed up to 350g/b Can anyone tell me what this means and does this box autoroll

7. bally76

bally76 Member

Hi i have a sv pvr you havr to install the hd your self im a novice with this and found it easy skywonder on ebay is very good £190 with a 160gb hd and all the instructions it really is simple if you cant find the pvr from him go to his normal sv boxes and scroll to bottom of the page and there is normally pvr boxes there that you can buy from his site www.skywonder.com